Full-Time Game Developer
– Minimum education is Degree in Computer Science/IT/Programming/Game Technology or equivalent
– Experience in coding in library, framework, or component
– An proactive and effective team player under pressure
– Ability to self-educate and work autonomously with minimal supervision
– A fast worker, committed to meeting targets and deadlines
– Ability to continuously learn new tools & technology
– Able to work independent or in a team environment
Job Scope :
– You’ll be responsible for developing Games or/and Unity3D projects.
– Able to develop fast prototype
– Documenting game design process
– Good coding practice
– Able to handle/design/propose Game Mechanics.
How to ApplyPlease apply at our website www commonextract com -> career section.Please provide portfolio link as well.
523 total views, 3 today