Full-Time Full Stack Web Application Developer
– Design, Develop, Maintenance and Enhancement of web based ERP applications, dynamic corporate responsive websites, and hybrid mobile applications.
– Troubleshooting, performing bug fixes, optimize performance and support maintenance on users issues across platforms and systems.
– Documentation for assigned tasks with good quality technical details.
-Involved in user requirements gathering and preparing proposed solution & scheduling for user department approval and IT department approval before proceeding to implementations, testing and staging release.
– Interpreting proposed solution requirements into technical solutions and approaches.
– Collaborate with team to plan, design and deliver new features or integrating with other applications.
– Develop continuous improvement on coding awareness.
– Involve in ERP modules development discussion to build better systems, especially from DB perspective and technical programming / suggestions.
– QA/QC for all modules regardless by own or other developers.
– Assisting testing on behalf of other team members whenever required, especially when enhancements requires more testers, especially in mobile responsive across multiple form factors (web, mobile, tablet, etc.) and browsers (Firefox, chrome, safari, etc.)
– Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Computing/ IT or related field, with at least 3 year’s experience.
– Knowledge of Django or Flask framework will be an added advantage.
– Knowledge of PHP or other languages will be an added advantage.
– Experience in mobile application development will be an added advantage.
– Comfortable with Linux Environment.
– Good organization and communications skills, strong Team Player.
– Capable of performing with minimal supervision.
– Able to adopt, learn and apply new technologies or framework readily.
– Fresh graduate will be considered.
How to ApplyPlease send your latest resume to email@example.com
20 total views, 1 today