Full-Time Full Stack Developer
1. Contribute to development, staying up-to-date on the competitive landscape of technologies to improve our product’s digital experience.
2. Build rapid prototypes of ideas in response to our innovation opportunities.
3. Implement product features according to specification. Be innovative and responsible.
4. Interface with third-party design and development agencies to provide seamless experience for our customers.
5. Any other ad hoc tasks that assigned.
1. Computer Science degree and related disciplines.
2. Or if you are a self-taught computer scientist who is good at what you do, just show us your code on Github.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Attitude is everything. As long as you are willing to learn, take up challenges and responsibilities, the stage is for you to shine.
2. Possess common sense.
3. Willing and excited to learn and explore new technologies: Digital wallets, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Cloud Computing.
4. Possess skills in one or few of the following development (We will help you to become an awesome full stack developer):
• Mobile App Development – Experience in React Native and/or Flutter
• Web Front End Development – Experience in ReactJS, VueJS and/or SvelteJS. Experience in API design, SDK architecture, and mobile software lifecycle development practices
• Backend Development – Experience in Golang and/or NodeJS. Experience to run Kubernetes and automate deployment using CircleCi
How to ApplyFor those who are interested, drop your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
123 total views, 1 today