Full-Time Forwarding Executive
It is a total logistic service provider for a wide range of customers from Government Agencies to local SME and MNC.
• Manage daily truck allocation arrangement
• To liaise with Custom Department and Port on submission for K1 – K9
• Familiar with preparation of import or export shipping documents
• Conduct driver with SOP and check actual loading
• Confirming the delivery with customers
• Manage customer expectation in terms of operation flow, shipment delays, document and related KPIs
• To ensure all aspects of freight import or export are managed efficiently and effectively to ensure service standards are met at all times
• Maintain good, professional working relationship and effective communication with existing and new customers as well as all internal departments and partners
• Candidates must possess at least SPM/Diploma in any field
• Good computer knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Words
• Able to deliver and meet tight deadlines
• Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia,
How to ApplyInterested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.
130 total views, 1 today