Full-Time Forwarding Executive
The company specialises in the logistics of the automotive industry. The range of services provided includes Sea Transportation, Freight Forwarding, Land Transportation and Car Terminal.
• To assist in monitoring jobs progress within internal departments.
• To liaise with customers for customs clearance documents.
• To provide customers with bookings and follow up for job creation.
• To plan and allocate jobs as per customers / shipment’s schedule.
• To classify goods according to tariff finder system.
• To monitor the job progress and ensure the job meet customers’ expectations.
• To coordinate and liaise with SMK vendor / In house IT team if encountered any problems with customs system and to report any issues encountered to superior / HOD.
• To attend to customer’s enquiries and complaints as and when required.
• To prepare and generate export documentations according to customs regulation, laws and procedures.
• To check and verify the vendor invoices with its supporting documents for superior’s approval and for submission to Finance Department for payment and or request payment.
• To assist and provide any ad-hoc information required by customers.
• To assist, provide and work alongside with superior / team members in providing the necessary information for reporting or completion of any other special projects as and when required.
• To suggest any process or system improvements that will facilitate and increase the job efficiency.
• To perform declarations based on customers’ schedules and requirement via OFS / Mobile force System.
• To compile completed declarations documents and ensure all are in order to return back to respective customers.
• To create jobs and insert vehicles details in the Ocean Freight System (OFS) based on export documentations provided / received from customers.
• To prepare shipping instruction (SI) to shipping agent and to obtain the boat note.
• To verify and maintain records on incoming and outgoing import and export shipments.
• To coach and train new team members or any existing team member if required.
• To perform any other task/assignment/project assigned by the Management from time to time.
• Candidates must possess at least SPM/Diploma in any field
• Must have minimum 5 years of working experiences in forwarding field.
• Have knowledge in custom clearance processes and K1, K2, K3, K5, K8 and Bill of Lading documents.
• Preferably have Kursus Asas Ejen Kastam.
• Computer literate and able to communicate very well.
• Good computer knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Words
• Able to deliver and meet tight deadlines
• Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
• Willing to work in Glenmarie, Shah Alam
How to ApplyInterested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.
129 total views, 1 today