Full-Time Formwork Instructor @ Doka Malaysia
Doka Group is a world leader in developing, manufacturing and distributing formwork technology for use in all fields of the construction sector. With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, the Doka Group has a high-performing distribution network which ensures that equipment and technical support are provided swiftly and professionally. An enterprise forming part of the Umdasch Group, the Doka Group employs a worldwide workforce of more than 6,200.
Doka Malaysia is a 100% subsidiary of the Doka Group. To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning. If you are passionate about what you do, have an inner drive to succeed, a desire to learn and grow from your experiences, then this is your opportunity to step up to a challenge!
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning. If you are passionate about what you do, have an inner drive to succeed, a desire to learn and grow from your experiences, then this is your opportunity to step up to a challenge!
Designation : Formwork Instructor
Hiring Department : Engineering
Employment Type : Permanent
Work Location : Project Site
Main Purpose of Job:
this position requires someone who understands the formwork and scaffolding assembly, and is trained to instruct/ guide locals (including workers) on the correct way of assembly of Doka products.
• You will provide on-site supervision (professional briefing and training) to contractors during the initial assembling of system formwork
• You act as a liaison between job site and Project Manager/ Coordinator to monitor correct use of equipment at jobsite
• You will ensure that the customer/ client carry and practice the correct applications and assembly of system formwork
• You troubleshoot technical problems at jobsite and execute formwork solutions
• You are required to attend site meeting with customer/ clients
• You are responsible to monitor the material delivery and ensure that it is return at site.
• You will be responsible to prepare and submit site reports
• Other duties/projects as assigned
• Have driver license class 2A/2B or 3
• experience in formwork/ scaffolding
• Proficiency in English both written and spoken
• Basic IT skills i.e. Word, Excel
• Ability to work independently and also as a team player in a results-driven, fast-paced environment
• Hands-on mentality and engaged personality, confident attitude
• Ability to work in a MNC environment and working with external stakeholders
• Resilient, attention to details, strong problem solving & analytical skills and strong drive to succeed
How to Applyif you meet the above requirements, please submit your CV to Carolyn.email@example.com who are interested in an internship is welcome to apply as well.thank you.
640 total views, 1 today