Full-Time Firmware Design Engineer (R&D)
Sitting within the Software Section of the R&D Electrical Design Department, “Firmware Design Engineer (R&D)” will be responsible for developing firmware programming for Air-Conditioner (AC) models at Panasonic Air-Conditioning (AC) R&D Centre in Shah Alam.
– Develop firmware programming for Indoor & Outdoor Units of Air-Conditioner (AC) models using C language and/or Assembly language.
– Evaluate the developed firmware program through various stages of detail testing.[Debugging, Simulation & Actual unit testing]
– Build simple test circuits to evaluate the program through simulation.
– Prepare documentation for the developed firmware programming.
– Build strong teamwork between inter-related R&D Sections in developing AC models.
– “Graduating Final Year” students (graduating in 2018 or 2019) from Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electronic (Communication) Engineering / Mechatronic Engineering programme, or Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Microelectronics (Embedded Technology) programme are encouraged to apply.
– Required grade: CGPA 3.00 or above.
– Fresh graduates/entry-level applicants are encouraged to apply.
– Experienced Firmware Engineers are also welcome to apply.
– Good working knowledge of embedded programming, with previous hands-on experience in Capstone Project / Final Year Project (FYP) preferred, or coursework that could demonstrate the embedded programming skills.
– Good understanding of the principles & practical application of “Embedded Systems”.
– Good attitude, responsible, committed, self-motivated, and good team-working skills.
– High level of initiative, and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
– Good interpersonal skills to work effectively with others.
– Ability to communicate appropriate, concise & accurate information, both in writing & verbally.
– Required language: English
– Applicants must be willing to work at Panasonic Global AC R&D Centre in Shah Alam.
– Applicants should be MALAYSIAN citizens.
How to ApplyWe offer an attractive remuneration package with good benefits commensurate with your qualifications. Applicants interested in & qualified for this position, please email your CV/Resume with a Cover Letter outlining your unique capabilities and qualifications to: Mr. Yap, Manager, Engineering Innovation Department. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Closing Date: "Open until filled" - please apply ASAP!
157 total views, 1 today