Full-Time FinTech R&D Software Engineer (Java)
We believe there is no end to innovation, especially in iFAST and the FinTech industry. Every day is a new challenge for us, for you.
So what kind of tasks will you be doing, you ask? You will be doing possibly anything that we think we can do it better, whether it is an internal project or even external one. It can range from enhancing our own websites to writing a program that predicts the winning combination for the next lottery.
We love people who are inquisitive and dynamic, who can think of new ways to do existing things (including shortcuts), or come out with some crazy solutions that surprise us (pleasant ones, most preferably). We want people who love learning and researching into latest technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Overload and White Collar Automation. We want people who dare to experiment and create innovative solutions that continuously put our financial services platforms at the forefront of the industry. We don’t mind geeks. In fact, we love them, especially if they are hungry too.
• Bachelor in Computer Science or related field (First Class Honours).
• Proficient in Java Programming, Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies; knowledge of various framework (Spring / Hibernate / AngularJs) is a plus.
• Strong analytical skills and a keen interest in financial products and services.
• “Never say die” attitude and one who is well on top of latest technological trends and developments.
• Not more than 3 years of working experience.
Starting pay of RM 5,400 – RM 6,000 for fresh graduates with first class honours.
Applicants are invited to email us a comprehensive resume with the following details:
• Working Experience
• Expected Salary
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Note: Job responsibilities / requirements are representative and are not intended to be a detailed list. Other tasks/abilities may be required of the incumbent, relative to the specific assignment.
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to email@example.com
126 total views, 1 today