Full-Time Finance Officer / Executive
• Establish and maintain customer and/or supplier accounts.
• Billing and/or process supplier invoices.
• Prepare and reconcile bank statements.
• Issuance of checks for all accounts due.
• Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting system.
• Establish, maintain and reconcile the general ledgers.
• Assisting in preparation of income statements.
• Assisting in preparation of balance sheets and monthly performance reports.
• Monitoring financial policies and procedures are been implemented.
• Certificate or Diploma in Finance or Accounting.
• 2 years working experience is essential.
• Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
• Prepare to put in extra efforts for career advancement.
• Attractive remunerations.
How to ApplyKindly email your CV to the below email address. email@example.comThank you.
28 total views, 1 today