Full-Time Finance Manager
• Play a pivotal role in overseeing adherence to the company’s financial strategy, policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems.
• Ensure compliance of all accounting and financial reporting functions, oversees cost and general accounting, accounts receivable/payable, payroll, risk management, investors’ relationships, audit backup documentation, and directly supervise and support the Finance team
• Financial Reporting
o Develops and maintains reports of status of financial management activities (i.e. monthly and quarterly reporting).
o Reviews and submits monthly reconciliation reports.
o Develops and submits reports based on requirements to authorities.
o Oversees the reporting of expenses by relevant department.
o Monitors and reports financial schedules and obligations.
o Provides annual budgets of expenditure as well as quarterly forecasts against budget statements (accruals, pipelines, etc.) as applicable.
o Manages external audit process, Filing/Records for audit; following up with
o Auditors Report; addressing all the concerns/issues raised by Auditors
• General Accounting / Financial Management
o Conducts regular cash flow analyses to ensure availability of funds and the accurate maintaining of bank balances.
o Responsible for accurate and timely processing of invoices, advances and reimbursements, and cheques payments.
o Responsible for ensuring petty cash is maintained at a feasible level for operational activities and that petty cash procedures are followed
o Ensures the safeguard of bank checks, and cash receipts.
o Manages banking relationships and coordinates periodic updates for account signatories.
o Perform bank reconciliations.
o Maintains file management systems for soft and hard copy documentation.
o Supervises periodic cash counts.
o Develop Finance staff includes recruiting, selection and training of Accounting Staff
o Assist in Corporate Finance activities which includes fund raising exercises that requires the preparation of Financial Modelling, Capital budgeting, Business Plan.
o Assist in HR-Admin matters, such as managing staff payroll, managing the EPF and SOCSO requirements; ESOS accounting procedures; and other staff related cost such as insurance, staff claims, visa expenses for international knowledge workers.
• Candidate must possess BSc/BA in Accounting/Finance. Candidate who is a member of ACCA/CIMA/CPA is an advantage.
• At least 5 years’ working experience as Finance Manager or similar role
• Familiar with the dynamics of Technology Start Up or Venture Capital’s ecosystem is a plus
• In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping
• Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management
• Proficiency in accounting software
• Well versed in Microsoft (Word, Excel and Power Point)
• Willing to work at Bukit Damansara, KL
How to ApplyInterested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.
40 total views, 2 today