Full-Time Finance Executive
– Able to handle full set of accounts.
– Preparation of local and overseas accounts and assist in group consolidation account.
– Plan and ensure timely preparation of Management Reports.
– Perform Financial and Cost Analysis and Management Reporting.
– Analysis of Financial Data – extracting and defining relevant Information.
– Undertake various account reconciliation activities and resolve account related issues.
– Responsible for all finance department documentation and administration.
– Assist in planning and coordination statutory or compliance matter.
– Perform ac-hoc tasks as required from time to time.
– Candidates must possess at least a Post Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, or Professional Certification.
– At least 3 years of working experience in accounting field is required for this position.
– Experience in account consolidation preferred.
– Computer skill – Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word.
– Required languages – Mandarin & English
– Two (2) full time vacancies available.
How to ApplyPlease send the latest resume to email@example.com
137 total views, 1 today