Full-Time Finance & Accounts Manager
• Position title: Finance & Accounts Manager
• Salary: RM 6000-7000
•Job location: Taman Perindustrian Air Hitam, KLANG.
Our client is an established growing manufacturing company,producing pavement marking materials for use on street/roads, highways and air-side/land-side at airport and military bases. In Malaysia, their production plants are located at Klang area. Currently they are in search of an all rounded Finance person to head their Finance & Accounts functions. The primary responsibilities of the position are to manage and direct all aspects of the organization’s financial management and reporting and to ensure good financial decisions and drive financial improvement in all areas across the business.
You will be administering and monitoring the operational accounting functions including Accounting (AP, AR, GL and reports) and treasury functions plus supervising a small team to ensure related reports are submitted on a timely and accurate manner. You will be responsible for preparing budgeting & forecasting and monthly reporting.
Apart from that, you will be involved in:
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reporting,including analysis of variances overhead costs and profitability.
• Review monthly management accounts.
• Review financial year end financial statements and tax computation.
• Oversee AR and AP.
• Manage and monitor cash flow.
• Preparation and analysis of budgets and performance against budget, on going analysis of job costing.
• Handle income tax estimation.
• Malaysian male or female age 30-45.
• Possess a bachelor degree in Accounting or ACCA/CIMA.
• Preferably Member of MIA.
• Minimum 5-8 years of accounting experience in manufacturing industry.
• Proficient in English, BM and Chinese/Mandarin.
• Be willing to be based at Klang area.
How to ApplyInterested candidates are invited to apply by forwarding a copy of your resume to us via our E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
111 total views, 1 today