Full-Time Finance & Accounts Manager
It is a Japanese-based company, manufacturing automotive steering gear, with a number of employees over 50,000 globally.
• Responsible for accurate and timely month end closing for accounts, submission of management reports and variance analysis.
• Preparation of company budget & forecast, including budgetary control and variance analysis.
• Familiar with group accounting policies and at the same time ensure compliance to local statutory requirements, tax, audit and treasury compliance.
• Review existing internal controls and processes and take actions to enhance and improve the systems whenever necessary meeting changes in the organization.
• Liaise with the auditors and tax agent.
• Check and Submit GST returns.
• Any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by management.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
• At least 10 year(s) of working experience in handling in full set of accounts.
• Must be a team player, resourceful, strong sense of responsibilities, attention to detail, willing to work under pressure & well organized.
• Good knowledge of accounting software and Microsoft Office.
• Hands-on, proactive and positive work attitude with strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
• Conversant with English.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Shah Alam.
How to ApplyInterested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.
62 total views, 1 today