Full-Time EXECUTIVE/SENIOR EXECUTIVE, TRADE CREDIT
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Carried out the Marketing and Servicing task of the Trade Credit Department.
• Develop and secure new business to every market opportunity for profitably grow the Trade Credit portfolios and to achieve the budget.
• Design, implement and facilitate Annual Marketing Plan and Business Development Strategy for Company.
• To support and facilitate development and implementation of business units, marketing/business plan and to ensure sales target are achieved accordingly.
• Involved in drafting policy, documentation, follow up and all necessary process when required.
• To ensure all documents, procedures and statutory requirements are complied accordingly.
• To prepare Report as required by Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and the Management.
• Provide a quality and good service to client.
• Perform any other duties which may assigned from time to time by the Management.
• Candidate must possess at least a Professional Insurance Qualification – ACII/AAII/AMII/AIIC/BCCITB/CPCU/Fellow from Life Management Institute or Diploma in Insurance or any related fields.
• At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the insurance industry or related field is required for this position.
• Must be computer literate.
• Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia both speaking and writing.
• Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
• One (1) Full-Time position available preferably Senior Executives.
Salary Range: RM3,000 – 5,000 (based on experience)
Work location: Jalan Medan Tuanku, KL (easy access with LRT & KL Monorail)
How to ApplyJOIN US! BE PART OF OUR SUCCESS!Click "APPLY" or email your resume with recent photo to email@example.comOR contact us : 0324914244Visit our corporate website : www.anika.com.my
262 total views, 1 today