Full-Time EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO CEO (OPERATIONS)
As an Executive Assistant to CEO (Operations), this position demands heavy responsibilities and unequivocal commitment. To keep pace with the CEO’s work, Capital Dynamics is looking for high performers who can be developed on a fast career track.
The CEO’s Executive Assistant is expected to:-
• Provide general, specialised, confidential and time sensitive operational and management support to
the CEO in an accurate and flexible manner.
• Ensure the smooth operation of the CEO Office through the coordination and flow of information to
him from all sources including email, social media, interoffice, phone, etc.
• Establish methodologies to streamline data flow and develop a tracking and filing system to ensure
• Act as the primary liaison with various departments within the group.
• Meet on regular basis with the CEO to ensure the big picture is maintained and to plan and
coordinate upcoming events, appearances and meetings.
• Coordinate schedules and operational logistics for the CEO.
• Draft correspondences on numerous matters as directed.
• At least 2 years of relevant working experience with demonstrated competency in providing
executive level support.
• A strong Degree in any major from a reputable university.
• Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese.
• Possesses competencies in the use of technologies and the ability to protect the confidentiality of
sensitive information and safeguard against inappropriate access.
• Able to prioritise and to anticipate the needs of the CEO.
• She needs to be energetic, career minded and possesses excellent interpersonal skills.
• Able to apply creativity in a multi-tasking environment.
• She should be willing to travel.
• She is expected to be in her mid-20s to mid-30s.
How to ApplyIf you enjoy the thrills, challenges and rewards in helping to build a world-class investment advisory and fund management group, we would love to talk to you.At Capital Dynamics, you have an environment where integrity and performance are greatly prized.Please send your application (resume/ CV and full academic transcript) to email@example.comFor others, send them to:Managing DirectorCapital Dynamics16th Floor, Plaza First Nationwide 161, Jalan Tun HS Lee50000 Kuala LumpurTel : 03 - 2070 2104/05.Fax : 03 - 2070 2103.For more information on Capital Dynamics,please visit Corporate website :www.capitaldynamics.bizInvestment advisory : https://www.icapital.biz/Fund management : http://funds.icapital.biz/Facebook : www.facebook.com/capitaldynamics.icapital
65 total views, 1 today