Full-Time Executive Assistant to CEO (Operations)
As an Executive Assistant to CEO (Operations), she is expected to:
• Provide general, specialised, confidential and time sensitive operational and administrative support to the CEO in an accurate and flexible manner.
• Ensure the smooth operation of the CEO office through the coordination and flow of information to him from various sources including mail, emails, interoffice, phone, etc.
• Establish methodologies to streamline data flow and develop a tracking and filing system to ensure timely responses.
• Act as the primary liaison with various departments within the group.
• Meet on regular basis with the CEO to ensure the big picture and to plan and Coordinate upcoming events, appearances and meetings.
• Coordinate schedules and operational logistics for the CEO.
• Draft correspondences on routine matters and others as directed.
• At least 2 years of relevant working experience with demonstrated competency in providing executive level support.
• An Honours Degree from a reputable university.
• Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin.
• Energetic, smart and career-minded.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Possesses competencies in the use of technology and the ability to ensure the confidentiality of sensitive information and safeguards against inappropriate access.
• Ability to apply creativity in a multi-tasking environment.
• Excellent organisational and follow-up skills.
• Able to prioritise effectively and to anticipate the needs of the CEO.
• She should be willing to travel.
• She is expected to be in her mid 20s to late 20s.
How to ApplyIf you enjoy the thrills, challenges and rewards in helping to build a world-class investment advisory and fund management group, we would love to talk to you. At Capital Dynamics, you have an environment where integrity and performance are greatly prized. Please send your application (resume/ CV and full academic transcript) to email@example.comFor others, send them to: Managing Director Capital Dynamics 16th Floor, Plaza First Nationwide 161, Jalan Tun HS Lee50000 Kuala Lumpur Tel : 03 - 2070 2104/05. Fax : 03 - 2070 2103. For more information on Capital Dynamics, please visit Corporate website : www.capitaldynamics.biz Investment advisory : https://www.icapital.biz/ Fund management : http://funds.icapital.biz/ Facebook : www.facebook.com/capitaldynamics.icapital
57 total views, 1 today