Full-Time Ethical Compliance Officer
Would you like work experience abroad and be challenged in a fast paced organization?
We are a garment manufacturer specialising in exporting finished products to reputable International Labels and Brands. Our company is currently looking for an Ethical Compliance Officer.
You will be responsible for:
• Monitoring the Facility’s compliance with client requirements on Health and Safety, Environmental Management, Brand Protection and Security.
• Conducting in-house training related to customers’ requirements on ethical standards, health and safety, fire safety, and facility security
• Engaging with external audit teams in ethical compliance and security audits
• Conducting internal audits and follow up on post-audit Corrective Action Plans
• Updating the General Manager of the Facility and the Compliance team at HQ level on ethical issues in the facility.
• Communicating and assisting Clients in their enquiries during visitations or online.
How to ApplyTo apply, you must:• Possess good communication skills• Possess a good command of English and Chinese languages.• Be organised, proactive, a good team player, and able to work under pressure..You may also let us know interesting aspects about yourself such as:+ Possessing a university qualification+ Ability to speak other languages+ Possessing a professional qualifications in H&S+ Your availablity to start in a short time
101 total views, 1 today