Full-Time Engineer, Software Quality Assurance (Fresh Graduate)
LintraMax is an MSC status company specializing in plantation and oil palm mill management systems. Since its inception in 2002, LintraMax has gained market recognition and industry trust and becomes the leading software specialist in plantation industry. Through its proven plantation management solutions helps improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs, increase profitability and develop sustainable competitive advantage. This achievement is primarily premised on the successful implementation of numerous Plantation Management Solution products that are delivered to the client’s satisfaction over the years both locally and globally.
The strength of LintraMax lies in its people – dynamic highly skilled and results-driven. The continuous effort to attract and retained the best minds in the industry is evident in its growth rate and acceptance by leading players in the industry. At LintraMax, we maintain an open, informal, stimulating work culture centered on performance, initiatives and teamwork. We are seeking qualified, dedicated, dynamic and responsible individuals to join us. If you are a person that seeks challenges and a career that rewards result achievement, we would like to talk to you.
Job Description :
– To perform functional and non-functional testing.
– To plan, develop, execute, and update test cases on an ongoing basis until testing stage signed off.
– To write SQL queries to analyze data in relational database.
– To log software defects and perform tracking throughout the defect process until closure.
– To provide test status update in a timely manner.
– To analyze, document, highlight potential test risk and work closely with Software Development Team to identify and resolve the technical problems.
– To ensure the testing processes, procedures, and established standard are complied throughout the testing process.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering / Information Technology / Engineering (Computer / Telecommunication / Electrical / Electronic) or equivalent.
– Exposure in using Microsoft-based / web-based / front end application / Client server / mobile application.
– Familiar with test methodologies would be an added advantage.
– Excellent in both written and spoken English.
– Self-motivated team player with good analytical, problem solving skill with high initiative quality.
– System and on job training will be provided.
– Medical, Dental, Performance Bonus, Insurance, Trips & Outings, Excellent Working Environment.
Software Development Centre – Penang :
No. 53-2, Persiaran Bayan Indah
11900 Bayan Lepas
How to ApplyYou may submit your cover letter, updated resume and transcript to: Recruitment (For Permanent Position) Email : email@example.com Internship (For Intern Application) Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
601 total views, 1 today