Full-Time Embedded Software Engineer
Embedded Software (Design Engineer)
The embedded development team is at the heart of the product development of Sony Televisions. The team develops software which provides low level control of the TV platform which runs on Linux. The embedded software team is also responsible for developing software which enables the televisions to literally build themselves without the need for external control jigs. In addition, the team works closely with the Picture and Sound processing algorithms developers from our internal research labs to implement them in software running on hardware blocks available on the SoC.
The development is managed using Agile project management. This is a developer role and the successful candidate will be expected to perform the following:
1. Develop embedded software in C/C++ on a Linux system.
2. Carry out requirement analysis and develop designs before implementation.
3. Work closely with Hardware Designers & Production Engineers to develop hardware control specification.
4. Develop C/C++ software on Linux OS and conduct unit testing on individual modules.
1. Good degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering / Electronic Engineering or related field.
2. Experience in Linux Kernel development will be an added advantage.
3. Some hardware experience will be of an advantage.
4. Able to travel
How to ApplySend in resume via Email Address: career.KL@ap.sony.com
114 total views, 1 today