Full-Time Electrical Technician
– perform inspection, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of equipment assigned within the allocated time frame.
– to perform load test after installation of electrical component into the equipment.
– ensure any of operations issue or problem that may arise are rectified effectively.
– standby at client’s site (local and outstation) to provide immediate technical support for customer projects as and when required.
– provide feedback and recommendations to Equipment HOD, Electrical Section Head, Electrical Deputy Section Head, Operation HOD, and Service HOD in relation to work related problems, work hazards and ways to improve work efficiency.
– implementing quality and efficiency improvement method.
– Ensure all records are properly written, field and retained according to work procedure.
– Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
– Minimum SPM holder (Diploma or higher education level will added advantage).
– Require language (English and Bahasa Melayu) Mandarin will added advantage
– Good interpersonal skills and able to interact with all levels of people.
– Willing to learn
– Fresh graduated are encouraged to apply
– Monday to Saturday
– 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
– tea break (15 mins)
– RM1,800.00 – RM2,500.00 per month (negotiable, depends on working experience)
– Kampung Jawa
Lot 103, section 92 & 92A, Batu 3 1/2, Jalan Sungai Besi, 57100 Kuala Lumpur
How to ApplyFor those candidate who are interested to apply, please send your latest resume to this email (email@example.com) or you can contact (016-311 9061) look for Mr Lloyd (Assistant HR Manager).
46 total views, 1 today