Full-Time Electrical Technician
The company, an MNC, manufactures products ranging from palm-oil based bakery fats for use in baking and frying, value added bulk refined oils, packaged palm products as well as specialty fats and oils. It exports most of its products and delivers its products to customers in hundred of locations in over 70 countries around the world. Its consistent quality and reliable delivery have made it well-known and a trusted partner to its customers worldwide.
• Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus and components to identify the cause of breakdown
• Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers or other components
• Inspect electrical systems, equipment and components to identify hazards, defects and the need for adjustment and repair
• Any other tasks by superior
• Candidates must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• Must be willing to work on shifts
• Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
• Willing to work in Port Klang
How to ApplyInterested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.
108 total views, 1 today