Full-Time Electrical Technician
• Checking, troubleshooting the problem during electrical system breakdown.
• Diagnosing, identifying and rectification of faults in control panel.
• Carrying out predictive and preventive maintenance.
• Ensure effective and efficient maintenance at plant utilities equipment, support production line and general plant machineries.
• Overall in charge on production equipment and utilities equipment repair.
• Work in a team until the job has been completed, with minimum downtime.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
• Must have knowledge of PLC, Inverter and AC motor.
• At least 3 years of working experience in the related fields.
• Self Motivated, dynamic and has the ability to handle and execute multiple tasks.
• Willing to work in shift. (If required)
• Application must be willing to work in Bentong, Pahang. (40 minutes from Kuala Lumpur)
– World leading rubber thread manufacturing firm
– HQ is in KL, factory in Bentong, Pahang
How to Applyamandalit@talentvis.com
250 total views, 2 today