Full-Time Electrical Engineer
• Design of crane electrical (frequency inverter control, PLC…)
• Preparation of electrical drawing, bill of materials
• Purchase of electrical components.
• Assist Service Department in trouble-shooting of crane problems
• Attend to jobsite for commissioning works wherever his work is required
• Degree in Electrical Engineering with outstanding academic credentials (minimum 3.0/4.0 CGPA or equivalent).
• Required languages: English, Malay, Chinese
• Able to work independently and hardworking.
• Applicants should have basic CAD skill and knowledge of simple drafting will be added advantage.
• Good innovative and analytical mind with problem solving skills.
How to ApplyPlease email resume to email@example.com
114 total views, 1 today