Full-Time Editorial Assistant
• Providing administrative and research support to senior editorial staff in all activities leading to publication, including acting as a personal assistant to the editor-in-chief.
• Liaising with other in-house team members such as analysts and production staff to monitor timescales and meet deadlines for stages in the publishing process.
• Writing articles and reports.
• Proofreading copy for spelling or grammatical errors and factual inaccuracies, and correcting written material.
• Using your specialist knowledge to contribute ideas.
• Assisting in general office duties.
The qualified Editorial Assistant will have the ability to coordinate and manage multiple assignments and projects successfully, working quickly and accurately in a team-oriented, fast-paced and demanding environment. The ideal Editorial Assistant will have:
• A solid Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications or equivalent. A second major in Finance or Accounting is an advantage.
• Demonstrated passion and excellence in writing.
• Strong communication skills.
• Experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• 2 years’ editorial or publishing experience.
How to ApplyEmail CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
450 total views, 1 today