Full-Time Driver Trainer
The company specialises in the logistics of the automotive industry. The range of services provided includes Sea Transportation, Freight Forwarding, Land Transportation and Car Terminal.
• To conduct training related to mind-set and behaviour change, fatigue management and defensive driving training.
• To conduct practical training session related to loading and unloading for new captain, as and when required.
• To participate in accident/investigation by giving suggestions from a driver’s review.
• To conduct in-cab assessment and evaluation for new captain.
• To ensure information/messages from Management are shared among captains.
• To participate in high/low risk driver profiling session and monitor high risk drivers.
• To conduct driving assessment for new drivers during interview session before hiring them.
• To attend incident at site and assist on the reporting close loops.
• To do spot-check; on the road (eg: highway and truck road) and parking area.
• To conduct loading and unloading spot check at customers’ and dealers’ places as well as terminals.
• To participate in toolbox meeting at bases in Klang Valley
• To conduct remedial training identification through analysis based on findings, incident and feedbacks.
• To support and assist on Driver Management Department (DMD) documentation and filing.
• To assist Transport Executive on update and maintain drivers’ personal file.
• To conduct random in-cab for captain’s competency assurance.
• To be responsible on road survey for new customer, when required.
• To complete other assignments or tasks given by Management.
• Candidate must possess at least a Degree in any field.
• A minimum of 3 years experiences in training drivers.
• Have ACE training certificate and Smith System certificate.
• Able to communicate and do presentations in English and Malay languages.
• Willing to work in Glenmarie, Shah Alam
How to ApplyInterested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.
42 total views, 1 today