Full-Time Digital Marketing (Email B2B)
The email marketing executive will be responsible for managing email marketing campaigns and maximizing revenue opportunities.
Petro1 is a leading training provider for the Energy Industry based in Malaysia. We’re looking for an experienced marketer to manage our email campaigns.
You’ll work on email strategy, write and design campaigns, manage our subscriber list, and measure the results of our campaigns. You’ll be expected to help us grow our list, target subscribers with relevant content, create marketing automation series, improve our campaigns with every send, and, most importantly increase sales.
The email marketing specialist will be responsible for managing all email marketing campaigns and maximizing revenue opportunities from the company CRM and customer database.
What We Offer:
• Aggressive and competitive comission.
• Cash incentive up to MYR 1,000 per month.
• Consistently increase market shares and revenue in growth and declining markets by skillfully producing branded email campaigns.
• Develop beautiful, responsive emails with superior writing skills and thorough understanding of impactful marketing message.
• You will need to be nimble and excited about writing compelling marketing emails that’s tailored towards driving engagement and conversion.
• Ensure all email campaigns are delivered to targeted audience with good segmentation of database.
• Analysis of email marketing campaigns and make recommendation for improvement.
• Checking marketing in-boxes for enquiries and processing them for sales opportunities.
• Managing and trigger email campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle to maximize sales.
• Carry out segmentation of the database and implementing re-marketing strategies to cross-sell products, nurture new leads into the funnel.
• Monitor email marketing campaigns and regularly update client database.
• Carry out any related testing on various email campaigns to establish the most effective.
• Ensuring all email campaigns comply with current email best practices in the industry.
• Analyze reports and find out what’s working and what’s selling (and what’s not) in order to improve the content with every send.
• Perform aggressive hunting role on targeted audience through B2B / online leads platform (Such as LinkedIn) to drive more sales.
• Assist in updating all related training information and current news with creative banners, writing compelling marketing content which can generate interest on related and target sites such as (Company LinkedIn, Twitter and etc)
• Increase awareness for all the training programme by aggressively update marketing content on target sites, partner with relevant energy forum, association, Media partners to increase traffic into our sites by using the best keywords for each training programme.
• Performing extensively and aggressively in digital marketing to ensure the continuity and increasing of Energy training and brand awareness to major energy companies.
You will need to be:
• Superior writing skills
• Curious Researcher
• Good in managing a database.
• Marketing experience (Email Marketing will be an advantage)
• Experience with email service providers (You will have to know the ins and outs of sending marketing emails / Spam laws).
• Brief experience in using and working with digital marketing tools, creative banner design and social media.
• Brief experience in handling CRM systems or related software applications.
• Applicants who previously work as a copywriter in the B2B Environment may apply.
• Has a minimum of 3 years of working experience in an Email marketing role (ideally B2B)
Interested candidates, please sent the latest work / examples of email marketing campaigns with your full resume.
How to ApplyPlease send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
93 total views, 1 today