Full-Time Development Support Engineer
– Working with customers to identify problems and advising on the solution
– Provide subsequent operation and maintenance support
– Provide on-site support for serious problem and major deployment
– Testing and fixing faulty equipment
– Logging and keeping records of customer/employee queries
– Analysing call logs so you can spot common trends and underlying problems
– Updating self-help documents so customers/employees can try to fix problems themselves
– Due to the nature of the work, you are expected to work shifts and be on call. It may be necessary to work extra hours to finish a job.
– Diploma/Degree in IT or equivalent
– Minimum 5 years of experience in the financial services industry in an application support and development
– Experience in securities trading applications is a plus point (OMS/EMS, P/L and risk monitoring, risk valuation, trade affirmation, performance analysis, data warehouses, security masters, risk control, and product control / accounting platforms), and an understanding of alternative financial asset classes
– Posses strong analytical and problem solving skills.
– Experience in Oracle database
– Knowledge of Resin web-server and IBM WebSphere Application Server
How to ApplyFor those interested to apply, please the email your latest cv or resume to email@example.com.
23 total views, 1 today