Full-Time Data Center System Engineer
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform daily monitoring of all systems and networks ensuring availability of continuous operations of Progenet’s services, including system and security logs for unauthorized access or security violations.
• Administer and support all operational and scheduled maintenance tasks, perform periodic healthchecks, identify and resolve all identified issues in ensuring optimum performance of Progenet’s IT infrastructure.
• Monitor helpdesk ticketing system, proactively respond and manage all incident and change tickets from initial creation till closure, including engaging and supporting Progenet’s customers within service levels.
• Support in the configuration and administering of monitoring tools in ensuring all networks and systems are monitored 24/7.
• Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure.
• Implement physical, systems, and network security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team.
• Work with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
• Complete work in lab and operational environments.
• Update and maintain technical and business documents.
• Provide support in maintenance, and follow through of schedules. Be able to maintain tight deadlines on implementation of required support environments.
• Work with technical staff to develop Standard Operating Procedures.
• Work with customers, engineers and management to improve the end-user experience through program or process improvements.
• Ensure all program hardware and software are audited, documented, and processed per customer specific Asset Management requirements.
• Process and provision new services, servers and network to customers within service level.
• Support the development and setup on existing and new projects and services.
• Ensure all systems and networks are configured as per Progenet’s IT standards, including IT Security standards and policies.
• Prepare, maintain and ensure all relevant technical documents, manuals, workflow process and procedures are always current.
• Respond to production emergencies related to assigned systems on a 24/7 basis as necessary.
How to ApplyEmail to email@example.com
58 total views, 1 today