Full-Time Customer Support Associate (Mandarin and Cantonese speaking)
• Good learning opportunities
• Good remuneration package
• Training provided
• Close to LRT station
Maintain effective and timely communication with engineers. Ensure the correct and timely closure and completion of all work orders. Follow Global Call Management tools, process and procedures as documented.
• Responsible for the proactive planning of all incoming work order allocations received within a specific geographic territory or customer responsibility.
• Responsible for answering, commenting and replying to inquiries.
• Responsible to ensure that all available resources are effectively utilized and predefined service levels are consistently achieved and contractual agreements met.
• Support the activities of the Customer Engineers (CEs) assigned to him/her or within a particular geographic region or territory.
• To plan, prioritize, assign and monitor all open work orders for the CEs.
• Accept ownership of work orders routed to the Call Centre Monitoring and controlling all outstanding work orders within specific geographical areas as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
• Candidate must possess at least Certificate/Diploma/Degree in any discipline.
• Candidate with at least 1 year(s) of experience in the area of Customer Service and Support preferred.
• Fresh Graduates/Entry level applicants who are interested to start their career in customer service field are encouraged to apply, training will be provided.
• Required language(s): Proficient in Mandarin, Cantonese and Basic English both written and spoken as to serve customers in the area of Hong Kong and Taiwan.
• Candidate with multiple language proficiency are welcome to apply.
• Proficient in MS Office and understanding of Windows-based applications/tools.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written as well as listening skills.
• Pleasant and enthusiasm in customer engagement.
• Good listener with planning, coordinating and resolving skills.
• Able to perform shift work, day and night shift full-time position(s) available.
• Comfortable with night shift schedule.
• Willing to work on weekend and public holidays will be an added advantage.
• Working location: Bangsar South City, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
How to ApplyYou may send your updated CV to email@example.com
26 total views, 1 today