Full-Time Customer Service Officer – Ipoh
• Execute division policy and ensure full adoption and comply with workflow or standard operation procedures
• Performing inspections, preparing reports, manage warranty claim, etc to ensure highest quality of work and all Service Level Agreement are meet.
• Responsible for daily administration duties for the Company to ensure smooth running of daily operation.
• To respond in a professional and timely manner to any customer query/complaint and to facilitate its prompt resolution
• Striving to achieve and maintain overall performance adhering to SLA.
• Build up technical skills for professional services and undertake any ad-hoc assignments as and when required.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
• Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
• Preferred language (s): Chinese
• Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
• Organized, strong communication and excellent time management skills
• High level of conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills
• Positive attitude, self-motivated and customer service orientation.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Ipoh
How to Applyhrd@sns.com.my
207 total views, 2 today