Full-Time Customer Care Officer
1. Responsible for property handover i.e. pre-handover inspection, registration for owner, assign parking lot, collection of maintenance/ miscellaneous fees, attend to owner’s enquiries and resolve their problems/ complaints, report and follow up with contractors on rectification of property defects.
2. Timely respond and reporting on all kinds of incidences and emergencies.
3. Assist in organizing community cultural activities and related publicity work.
4. Administration work at the Service Centre.
5. Able to work 6 days per week
6. Working location: Forest City, 81550 Gelang Patah, Johor
• Free daily meals provided
• Transport & telecommunication allowance
• Overtime allowance / replacement leave
• Medical card + Free medical insurance + Group personal accident coverage
• Hostel accommodation provided to outstation employees
• Attractive employee benefits
• 14-18 days annual leaves
• 18 days public holidays
Salary: RM2,500- RM3,300/month
How to ApplyFor interested candidate, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
136 total views, 1 today