Full-Time Customer Care Officer
• Responsible for property handover work i.e. pre-handover inspection for the owner, assign parking lot, collection of maintenance/ miscellaneous fees, attend to owner’s enquiries and resolve their complaints/ problems, report and follow up with contractors on rectification of property defects.
• Timely reporting on all kinds of incidences and emergencies.
• Assist in organizing community cultural activities and related publicity work.
• Administration work at the Service Centre.
• Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in any discipline.
• Required language(s): Chinese & English
• 6 working days per week
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Free daily meals provided
• Transport & telecommunication allowance
• Overtime allowance / replacement leave
• Medical card + Free medical insurance + Group personal accident coverage
• Hostel accommodation provided to outstation employees
• Attractive employee benefits
• 14-18 days annual leaves
• 18 days public holidays
Salary range per month: RM2500-RM3000
How to ApplyInterested Candidate, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
30 total views, 1 today