Full-Time Customer Care Executive
• Ensure purchasers’ satisfaction, attend and investigate any complain on maintenance and services.
• Organise, coordinate and manage all delivery of vacant possession initiatives to purchasers, including joint inspection with purchasers and project department.
• Responsible and liaise with contractors for any maintenance or renovation works and repairs to ensure compliance to agreement, quality standards, cost and timeline as well as adhere to company policies and procedures.
• To serve as liaison with architects, consultants, contractors and project team on facility construction and post construction.
• Ensure the building and its surrounding area are clean and well maintained.
• Positively represent the company in all interactions and promote a positive impression to purchasers and attend enquiries courtesy.
• Ensure purchasers’ files and records are maintain and keep in order for easy follow up and reference.
• Able to maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all levels of management and staff, and purchasers.
• Able to work under pressure and deliver assignments within the committed deadline.
How to ApplyYou can drop your resume at:email@example.com
141 total views, 1 today