Full-Time Customer Associate Officer
• Responsible for property handover work i.e. pre-handover inspection, registration for owner, assign parking lot, collection of maintenance/ miscellaneous fees, attend to owner’s enquiries and resolve their problems/complaints, report and follow up with contractors on rectification of defects.
• Coordinate with the Project Manager, contractors and maintenance team on property inspection.
• Timely reporting on all kinds of incidences and emergencies.
• Maintain good customer relations with the Resident Associates and Resident groups.
• Assist in organizing community cultural activities and related publicity work.
• Administration work at the Service Centre.
• To complete any other assignment/ tasks given by the supervisor.
• candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/ Diploma/Degree in any discipline
• At least 1 year of experience in similar capacity in Customer care & Property Management
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
• Required language(s): Mandarin & English
• 6 working days per week
* Working hour: 9am-6pm
• Free lunch & dinner provided (buffet style)
• Transport & Telecommunication allowance
• Overtime meal allowance/ replacement leave
• Medical card + Free Medical Insurance+ Group Personal accident coverage
• Hostel accommodation provided to outstation employees
• Attractive employee benefits
• 14-18 days annual leaves
• 18 days public holidays
How to ApplyKindly send your resume to email@example.com.
26 total views, 1 today