Full-Time Cost Control Officer
Job Description/ Job Responsibility
• Updating and review of costing report associated with monthly closing process.
• Monitors variances from current budget and assist in control, formulation and interpretation of project’s budget, trends and estimation availability for completion.
• Ensure accuracy of data in all reports on each projects.
• Ensure systems, tools and processes used in daily cost management are efficient and accurate reporting data.
• Check and balance system emphasize.
• Reconciliation of project data with operation team on the variances of the data
• Ensure data capture in MYOB systems is proper GL-code.
• Liaison with relevant department as well as operation team to get the primary cost for the costing inquiries.
• Internal auditing on the process and systems.
• To assist in any ad hoc analysis requested by management.
• Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy or related professional certificated or equivalent (ACCA,CIMA)
• Required skill(s): Moderated at MS Excel Spread Sheet is preferable.
• Communications skills: Ability to communicate effectively with all departments in getting information and advice.
• Required language(s): English, and Bahasa Malaysia.
• At least 1 year of working experience is required for this position.
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Must be willing to travel to operation site office for progress meeting.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Taman Desa, Jalan Klang Lama.
**Salary range RM2,500.00 to RM3,000.00
How to ApplyPlease email your resume to email@example.com.
146 total views, 1 today