Full-Time Corporate Secretarial Executive / Senior Executive
• Provide company secretarial services for full and timely compliance with all statutory requirement which include:-
– Preparation and submission of statutory returns and document for submission to the Companies Commission of Malaysia and other regulatory bodies; and
– Maintain and update statutory records including registers, resolutions, minutes and returns.
• Conducting secretarial practices and provide support to clients under an assigned portfolio including ensuring ongoing compliance with regulatory requirement, memorandums and articles of association; shareholders’ agreements and other relevant guidelines.
• Attend and ensure smooth running of meetings and proceedings and prepare the agenda, notice of meeting and meeting calendar, compile relevant documents and write minutes for meetings and proceedings independently.
• Circulate the meeting papers and disseminate the minutes, decisions, resolutions and policies decided at the meeting to the Board, management and relevant parties as well as top follow up on the implementation.
• ICSA qualification, ICSA graduates, ICSA finalist or pursuing ICSA course
• At least 3 years of related work experience preferably with exposure to public listed companies
• Fresh ICSA graduates without working experience but with a keen interest to pursue a career in company secretarial work will be considered for assistant position
• Familiar with provisions of the Companies Act, Companies Commission of Malaysia (CCM) regulation and requirements
• Attend meetings of Board of Directors or Audit Committee, etc. and prepare minutes and announcements
• Pleasant personality and good conversant in English and Mandarin (added advantages)
• Meticulous, organized, good coordination and follow up skills;
• Able to work in a multi-disciplinary environment and able to demonstrate high degree of commitment with initiative, willingness to accept challenges and able to work under pressure.
How to ApplyInterested candidates are encouraged to contact HR at 03-7981 1799 or via e-mail to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
314 total views, 2 today