Full-Time Corporate Secretarial Assistant
– Handling full spectrum of corporate secretarial duties including company incorporation, registration of foreign branches & representative offices, striking-off of companies, preparation of directors’/ shareholders’ resolutions for on-going corporate secretarial matters for clients, application of employment passes, opening bank accounts and change of signatories, etc.
– Assisting in drafting and updating database of corporate secretarial precedents.
– Ensuring compliance with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements by both the company and clients.
– You will assist a Manager/Supervisor in handling a portfolio of clients, including liaising with auditors.
– Other corporate or ad-hoc duties as required.
– Prior experience in corporate secretarial work is a great advantage but inexperienced candidates are welcomed as well.
– Possess Degree/Diploma in Business Administration or Law.
– Holding or currently pursuing corporate secretarial qualifications (SAICSA) would be advantageous.
– Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
– Must be pro-active, a good team player and able to work independently.
– Able to work under pressure.
– Someone who is looking for long-term career growth prospects.
How to ApplyFast learners with an appetite for challenges are invited to apply.Send your resume to email@example.com
31 total views, 2 today