Full-Time Corporate Administration Executive
1. Coordinate company secretarial and corporate documents for management / Board of Directors attention and signatories.
2. Handling HR documentations and update leave and payroll system for Management level employees.
3. Travelling arrangement which includes on-line purchase of tickets, hotel reservations and planning ahead for all outstanding to be completed prior to travel.
4. Maintain office systems which includes digital filing and data management.
5. Manage and maintain simple book keeping of the account for MD office.
6. Liaise with vendors and contractors on maintenance of properties.
7. Act as channel of communication between departments and HODs.
8. Preferably with own transport.
9. Undertake other tasks as assigned from time to time.
1. Possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Secretarial Studies / Business Administration / Office Management or equivalent
2. Experience in secretarial and administration environment preferred, however fresh graduates will also be considered and are encouraged to apply
3. Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues
4. Responsible and self-starter with initiative to learn
5. Good communication skills and ability to interact with people of all levels
6. Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Words, Excel and Power Point
7. Conversant in written and spoken English, Bahasa Malaysia or trilingual
8. Successful applicant will undergo intensive on-the-job training
BRITISHINDIA (ASIA) SDN BHD (503241-T)
No. 1, Jalan Teknologi 3/1
Taman Sains Selangor, Kota Damansara
47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
website : www.britishindia.com | email : firstname.lastname@example.org
How to ApplyInterested applicants, please send your application with detailed resume and recent photo to email@example.comAlternately you may contact Ms Yap (Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm) at 016-6208810 / 03-61456906 for further job information.We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicant will be notified.
141 total views, 2 today