Full-Time Corporate Administration Executive
CORPORATE ADMINISTRATION EXECUTIVE / OFFICE EXECUTIVE
This position reports directly to the Personal Assistant of Managing Director. In this role, the successful candidate will assist in the following:
1. Coordinate company secretarial and corporate documents for management / Board of Directors attention and signatories.
2. Handling HR documentations and update leave and payroll system.
3. Travelling arrangement which includes on-line purchase of tickets, hotel reservations and planning ahead for all outstanding to be completed prior to travel.
4. Maintain office systems which includes digital filing and data management.
5. Manage and maintain bank accounts for the MD office.
6. Liaise with vendors and contractors on maintenance of properties.
7. Act as channel of communication between departments and HODs.
8. Undertake other tasks as assigned from time to time.
1. Possess at least a Certificate or Diploma in Secretarial Studies / Business Administration / Office Management or equivalent
2. Experience in secretarial and administration environment or fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
3. Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues
4. Responsible and self-starter with initiative to learn
5. Good communication skills and ability to interact with people of all levels
6. Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Words, Excel and Power Point
7. Conversant in written and spoken English, Bahasa Malaysia or trilingual
8. Successful applicant will undergo intensive on-the-job training
How to ApplyInterested applicants, please send your application with detailed resume and recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.orgWe regret to inform that only shortlisted applicant will be notified.BRITISHINDIA (ASIA) SDN BHD (503241-T)No. 1, Jalan Teknologi 3/1Taman Sains Selangor, Kota Damansara47810 Petaling Jaya, SelangorMalaysiawebsite : www.britishindia.com | email : email@example.com
188 total views, 1 today