• Assist in developing an integrated marketing strategy that is driven by business strategy
• Proactively drive and support the implementation of marketing and business development initiatives/activities
• Provide comprehensive marketing support as well as preparing marketing collaterals/ presentation materials, assist in client servicing and event management.
• Manage and develop marketing contents for websites and social media platforms, etc.
• Although applicants with 1 to 3 years’ experience in the wealth management or financial services industry would be desired, candidates with marketing experience in non-related industries and fresh graduates who are undaunted by the challenge of a steep learning curve are encouraged to apply.
How to ApplyPlease send your application (CV/resume and full academic transcript) to email@example.com.
33 total views, 1 today