Full-Time Controls & Instrumentation (C&I) Engineer based in Prai)
Responsible for planning and executing preventive and corrective maintenance activities on C&I equipment such as DCS, analyzers and field instrumentation for all plants.
• To carry out proper C & I maintenance (schedule/breakdown) on plants so that plants downtime is kept at a minimum. To supervise C & I contractors on maintenance repairs to follow procedures and operations.
• To liaise closely with Operation personnel on timing of regular preventive C & I maintenance programs and responsible for carrying out SAP based preventive program.
• To carry out regular inspection on plant C & I equipment and assess their reliability and advise the plant engineer of any abnormalities.
• To ensure that proper care and maintenance of C&I tools are carried out. To ensure that proper safety practices and measures are adhered to.
• To assist the plant and maintenance engineer in reviewing plant C & I spare parts on a regular basis.
• To be responsible for update of all C & I circuit diagrams for easy reference.
• To ensure that repairs are carried out immediately in case of as per requirement by SAP PM.
• To ensure that there are adequate stock of span gases and proper control and recording of stock should be exercised – also applies to other raw materials and capital goods.
• That analysers are to be spanned monthly and whenever required so that its accuracy can be maintained and thus its reliability. Monthly checks to be conducted on the span gases pressures so that continuous supply of gases is maintained and random checks to be done on stock for verification.
• To follow all the ISO 9001:2000 procedures and ensure all the record is available and up to date during any internal and external audit
• To comply to all plant safety rules and regulations including housekeeping
• To support all the plant call out during non-working hours.
Diploma/Degree in Electronic/Control/Instrumentation Engineering
Minimum 4 years experience in the related working field.
Able to use the common instrumentation tools
Able read and understand the controls drawing
Experience in PLC or DCS system
Normal working hours – 8am to 5pm (Have to standby for plant support)
Will only need to workon Sat/Sun/PH when there is necessary
SalaryRange :Up to RM6,000
How to ApplyPlease submit your resume email@example.com
189 total views, 1 today