Full-Time Contract Executive (QS)
What You Will Do
– Checking tender documents against tender drawings before calling tender and liaise with Consultant if any discrepancies.
– Preparing pre-qualification which consist recommended contractors information, scope of works, budget allowed and pre-tender estimate and forward to Tender Committees, COO and CEO for approval.
– Co-ordinate with Consultant for calling tender based on approved tenderers list in Pre-Qualification.
– Co-ordinate tender opening for submitted tender by arranging Tender Committees to witness and sign on tender opening form and then follow-up with Consultant for the Tender Report.
– Liaise with Consultant on short listed tenderer to be invited for Tender Clarifications meeting. During Tender Clarification meeting, tenderer will be asked to submit their revised tender based on clarified matters and more competitive price.
– Arranging revised tender opening witness by Tender Committees and sign on revised tender opening form and then follow-up with Consultant for the Revised Tender Report.
– Prepare internal tender report for award recommendation based on Revised Tender Report prepared by Consultant.
– Prepare letter to inform Consultant for confirmation of contractor awarded.
– Witness the progress claim site valuation with Consultant and Contractor.
– Preparation of payment recommendation (based on Consultant interim payment certificate) for Contractor progress claim and submit to Account Department.
– Checking on V.O works in term of rates and quantity that certified in interim payment certificate by Consultant.
– Checking in draft Final Account prepared by Consultant.
– Preparing payment recommendation for Consultant fee claims and check against Appointment Letter and progress work done.
– Compile submitted company profile of new company for invitation to tender for future contracts.
– Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree, Quantity Survey or equivalent.
– Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
– We welcome Fresh Graduate to apply.
What’s in it for You
– Competitive remuneration package.
– Career advancement opportunities.
How to ApplyInterested candidates are invited to write-in / e-mail a comprehensive resume stating current & expected salary and contact number, together with a recent passport sized photograph to Landmark Zone Sdn BhdHuman Resource Department47, 5th Floor, Jalan 1/116B, Kuchai Entrepreneurs ParkOff Jalan Kuchai Lama, 58200 Kuala LumpurEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
236 total views, 1 today