Full-Time Content & PR Associate
1. Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
2. Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout, create and publish engaging content.
3. Writing, editing and proofreading content.
4. Manage content & relationship across all platforms, including social media and Wechat OA.
5. Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board.
6. Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, English or related field.
2. 2-3 years agency experience or in a similar role.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
4. Experience with social media management.
5. Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
6. Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
How to ApplyPlease email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
70 total views, 1 today