Full-Time Consultant – IT Solutions Implementation (Fresh Graduates)
LintraMax is an MSC status company specializing in plantation and oil palm mill management systems. Since its inception in 2002, LintraMax has gained market recognition and industry trust and becomes the leading software specialist in plantation industry. Through its proven plantation management solutions helps improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs, increase profitability and develop sustainable competitive advantage. This achievement is primarily premised on the successful implementation of numerous Plantation Management Solution products that are delivered to the client’s satisfaction over the years both locally and globally.
The strength of LintraMax lies in its people – dynamic highly skilled and results-driven. The continuous effort to attract and retained the best minds in the industry is evident in its growth rate and acceptance by leading players in the industry. At LintraMax, we maintain an open, informal, stimulating work culture centered on performance, initiatives and teamwork. We are seeking qualified, dedicated, dynamic and responsible individuals to join us. If you are a person that seeks challenges and a career that rewards result achievement, we would like to talk to you.
Job Description :
– To support the clients on technical needs and infrastructure.
– To work with application testing team for the development of test plans, various programme specifications, software modules documentations and execution of testing within the tight deadline.
– To perform system installation, configuration and facilitate data migration.
– To trouble shoot the application issues and provide solutions for software projects.
– To provide training & education to users on operation and functionalities of software applications and end user support.
– To prepare the technical reports timely to submit to the team leader.
– To liaise and maintain the good relationship with clients.
– Candidate possess at least a Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Business Information Systems / Accounting and Finance or equivalent.
– Exposure or knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server / management consulting or Enterprise Resources Planning / Accounting System implementation is an added advantage.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Opportunity to travel within Malaysia and overseas.
– Team player with good analytical skill, problem solving skill, well-organized and proactive quality.
– Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Bahasa Melayu.
– Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply and on job training will be provided.
– Medical, Dental, Performance Bonus, Insurance, Trips & Outings, Excellent Working Environment.
Head Office – Petaling Jaya :
Suite 616, Block E, Phileo Damansara 1
No. 9 Jalan 16/11
Off Jalan Damansara
46350 Petaling Jaya
How to ApplyYou may submit your cover letter, transcript and resume to: Recruitment (For Permanent Position) Email: email@example.com Internship (For Intern Application) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
779 total views, 1 today