Full-Time Construction Project Coordinator
• To manage, coordinate and supervise all project activities to ensure the projects are on track within stipulated time.
• To coordinate teams to ensure product meets client’s goals and expectations
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering, OR related construction experience will be considered.
• At least 3 Year(s) of working experience specialising in Engineering – Civil/Construction/Structural environment.
• Candidates with rebar fabrication experience will be an added advantage.
Salary and remuneration:
• Depending on experience.
We apologise, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to ApplyPlease email us your CV to: email@example.com
187 total views, 1 today