Full-Time Construction Management Assistant
1. Manages sub-contractors by locating, evaluating and selecting sub-contractors; monitoring and controlling performance.
2. Meets operational standards by contributing construction information to strategic plans an reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards; resolving problem; identifying construction management system improvements.
3. Meets construction budget by monitoring project expenditure; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions; providing non-project annual operating and capital budget information.
4. Accomplishes construction project results by defining project purpose and scope; calculating resources required; establishing standards and protocols; allocating resources; scheduling and coordinating staff and sub-contractors; resolving design problems; evaluating and implementing change orders.
1. Required Languages: Chinese, English, Bahasa Malaysia
2. Fresh graduates are welcome.
3. No working experience may apply as well.
4. More emphasize on working attitude & behaviour.
How to ApplyInterested applicant may forward resume via email firstname.lastname@example.org for further info please contact 018-6656515.
88 total views, 1 today