Full-Time Conference Associate
Entrepreneurial opportunity to work in a growing office. Research, develop, & execute educational business conferences for mid- to senior-level executives.
Please note: this is NOT a meeting planning position. This is a project management position.
Responsibilities and Duties Responsibilities include:
• Conducting research through cold calls, LinkedIn, competitive events and more to a target market in order to develop conference agendas and topics
• Developing relationships with key industry leaders across multiple functions and industries
• Meeting project deadlines on a weekly basis, each event being completed in 5 weeks • Writing copy for conference brochure, website, and marketing materials
• Computer skills (MacBook) to include online research, social media, excel, word, outlook, and PowerPoint
• Professional execution of events on site – travel to conferences 8-10 times per year across Asia
Educational background / professional experience
• Marketing and communications
• International business
• Linguistics – English major
How to ApplyKindly drop your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
384 total views, 1 today