Full-Time Concrete Engineer
• To conduct material and cube testing to ensure adhering to the guidelines.
• To compile the test results and making recommendation for improvement to increase overall quality control efficiency and effectiveness.
• To attend to site problems as and when required.
• To plan the working schedule and monitor all overtime claims of subordinates.
• Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering.
• Knowledge in precast and redymix in construction industry is an added advantage.
• Conversant with Eurocodes and British Standard Code of Practice.
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
How to ApplyInterested candidates are invited to write-in no later than the 31st July 2018 enclosing a comprehensive resume, stating qualification(s), years of experience, current and expected salary and a passport size photograph ( n.r.) to:5TH FLOOR, WISMA MKH,JALAN SEMENYIH,43000, KAJANG, SELANGORor email to email@example.com
126 total views, 1 today