Full-Time Concierge Agent
• Does everything possible to ensure that the guests depart the Hotel with a positive impression of the Hotel services.
• Ensures guests receive prompt attention and request will be fulfilled immediately.
• Provides information pertaining to all Hotel services, local places of interests, restaurants, doctors, sightseeing tours and any other information likely to be of interest to the guests.
• Is always prepared to recommend first and foremost the Hotel’s own F&B outlets before any other, making him/her totally familiar with the operating hours and each outlet’s specialty.
• Ensures that the lobby is always kept in an orderly fashion and that ashtrays are kept clean.
Coordinates the paging of guests in the lobby, F&B outlets, and where considered appropriate by the Management.
• Ensures that all Concierge equipment is accounted for and are always in good condition.
Knowledge Skill: Knowledge of Hotel facilities and service
Education, Training Qualifications: Certificate holder in Hospitality Management or related discipline in advance
Experience: Relevant experience of Front Office in the Hotel industry is an advantage
Languages: Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese or Putonghua
Job Location: Macau, China
Salary: MOP 14,200
How to ApplyHow to applyKindly submit your resume to below emails or call us for more details.Email Address:email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.orgTelephone No.:+853 88839678 or +853 88839606
57 total views, 1 today