Full-Time Comprehensive Management Officer
1. Assist in handling China Management Personnel and labor visa procedures (including not limited to data collection, document preparation, labor pick-up, related procedures, visa company communication, etc.).
2. Part-time driver when on peak situation in relevant task operation, including pick-up and drop-off work (in a few cases).
3. Assist in handling some management and maintenance of Kuala Lumpur employee quarters, flight ticket classification statistics, rental, utilities, bills, arrangement of vehicles, etc.
4. Assist in preparing for major inspection related work.
5. Assist in the communication and handover work of various departments of the project.
6. Assist in the compilation, classification and accounting of all relevant work.
7. Other related work given by manager.
1. Active and outgoing, willing to communicate with others.
2. Proficiency in basic office software, with own office laptop.
3. Have a Malaysian driver’s license.
4. Work attitude with serious and responsible, patient and meticulous.
5. Have a strong sense of time, come to work on time, have time awareness, time node awareness.
6. Be good at learning, work proactively, and actively communicate when encountering problems.
Location: Near Publika Shopping Gallery, Kuala Lumpur.
** Basic Salary + EPF + SOCSO + EIS + Allowance (Based on Position) + Insurance (Group Medical Insurance & Group Personal Accident)
How to ApplyTelephone (Mobile): 011-11429210 (Ms Sally Ko);019-725 9112 (Ms Tey);012-771 2531 (Mr Frank Ma)Email (Resume): firstname.lastname@example.org
69 total views, 1 today